We, the physicists have 20 good reasons for people to date us, at least, not to refuse. Hehehe…
1. The world does revolve around us, we chose the coordinate system.
2. No “couple” enjoys a better “moment”.
3. We know how to handle stress and strain in a relationship.
4. We have significant figures.
5. We have taken a course on the motion of rigid bodies.
6. Projectile motion… need we say more?
7. Physicists do it according to specification.
8. According to Newton, if two bodies interact, their forces are equal but opposite.
9. We know it’s not the length of the vector that counts, but how you apply the force.
10. We know the Right Hand Rule.
11. We can remember all the major anniversaries, ± 365 days.
12. We know how to use Latex properly.
13. We know how to extremize the action, and derive the equation of motion from the action.
14. We understand that the 3 body problem has no closed-form solution, and that it can easily lead to chaotic motions.
15. If the relationship doesn’t work, we can always renormalize.
16. We know that size does matter, otherwise we wouldn’t have invented quantum mechanics.
17. We understand relativity, the fast we go, the longer we last.
18. No matter how far you go, our wave functions will always be there with you.
19. You don’t have to worry about cheating, since we recognize that no two girls/guys can ever occupy the same state.
20. The bottom line is, we can prove our love to you, both theoretically, and experimentally.